Bhuddist Wedding Package
(Traditional Thai Wedding Ceremony)
The ceremony involves the blessing of the monks to the couple. Water blessing ceremony is participated your guests to pour water over the palms of the bride & groom and wish you well in your marriage life. A typical blessing ceremony can be organized in the morning or afternoon.
Treasure of Siam package includes;
- Pre-wedding meeting service with our Wedding Planner upon your arrival to Koh Samui
- Ceremony and reception held on your favorite wedding venues either on a pristine beach or in the beautiful garden
- Long drum procession escorts the bride and groom
- Beautiful local flower display of your ceremony including ceremonial furniture and floral arrangement
- Special wedding neck garland for the bride and groom
- Monks to perform the Buddhist Ceremony and blessing
- Donation and Gifts to the Monks
- A Master of Ceremony to assist the Monks
- Water blessing Ceremony
- Personalize wedding certificate from the resort
- Flying lantern ceremony
- Wedding cake
- Personal assistance by our Wedding Planner throughout planning of the event and on the day of event
You might like to include “Something Extra” to make your wedding go off with a bang and keep all your guests entertained.
Get in touch with WIT team to receive full details and pricing.